Two Tiny homes - Two weeks - New Zealand Workshop
We have a few spots still open.
This epic Tiny house event will be on Waiheke Island, New Zealand, February 18 – March 4 2018. Two weeks of home cooked meals, like minded community, theory and practical learning. This is going to be so much Fun!! More details, , schedule and graphics of what we will build below.
- Click here for the facebook page
- Contact email@example.com to register your spot.
- $1290 includes catering and amenities
- The pictures are what we will build
- Both builds represent the two spectrums of Tiny house styles.
- Learn the benefits of each, wood and steel, small and large, modern and "hippy", so much to learn
This workshop is a full-participation, hands-on-learning course. We are building 2 'one-of-a-kind' tiny homes - Alongside the practical element, there will be classes on TH design, constructions details and legalities, off-grid power systems, plumbing solutions, timber & materials for healthy homes and much more. Hosted on a 9 acre farm on Waiheke Island, come and experience living together, building creatively, meeting like minded people and learning from experienced TH designers & builders.
A collaboration between: Tiny Healthy Homes, Living Big in a Tiny House and Sculpted Earth
More information about Tiny Healthy Homes building workshops click here, or email Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration contact email@example.com to secure your spot in this amazing Tiny house experience on beautiful Waiheke island, New Zealand.